Just nodetool doesn't work unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Jan 2021, at 21:28, Paul Chandler <p...@redshots.com> wrote:

 Hi Manu,

nodetool uses the JMX user and password, I think the normal default for that is
for it not being required, but not sure if that is the case for the setup you
are using. So just try nodetool flush and see if that works.

Regards

Paul

Sent from my iPhone