you did not specify read and write consistency levels, default would be to
hit two nodes (one for data, one for digest) with every query. Network load
of 50% is not too helpful. 1gbit? 10gbit? 50% of each direction or average
of both?

Iowait is not great for a system of this size: assuming that you have 3
vm's on THREE SEPARATE physical systems and WITHOUT network attached storage

*Daemeon Reiydelle*
*email: daeme...@gmail.com <daeme...@gmail.com>*
*LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daemeonreiydelle/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/daemeonreiydelle/>*
*San Francisco 1.415.501.0198/Skype daemeon.c.m.reiydelle*

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside
in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!" - Hunter S. Thompson