Thank you for your answer.

I have had that error sometimes when schema mismatch but also when all
schema match. So I think this is not the only cause.

By the way, what could cause such a shema mismatch. I would like to know
what should be or not be done in order to keep schema agreements between
nodes? Are there some mistakes to avoid in table design to prevent such
issue?

Thank you in advance,

Sébastien