Hi Erick,

Limiting mmap to index only seems to have resolved the issue. The max ram
usage remained at 60% this time. Could you please point me to the
limitations for setting this param? - For starters, I can see read
performance getting reduced up to 30% (CASSANDRA-8464
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-8464>)

Also if you could please shed light on extended questions in my earlier
email.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Aman