Hi,

We are on 3.11.5 and we have 2 DC cassandra cluster.
Suddenly we started seeing hints issue .
system.logs says that hints are getting partially replayed  and we are
seeing hints dropped in target nodes  after hinted_handoff_period is over.
We checked debug.log as well but nothing we found there.

INFO  [HintsDispatcher:680] 2021-09-26 03:54:26,399
HintsDispatchExecutor.java:289 - Finished hinted handoff of file
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-1632638838462-1.hints to endpoint /10.xx.yyy.zz:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, partially

This is happening only on one node. I stopped the cassandra and deleted the
hints files and started cassandra but it started happening again after few
hours.

Any idea ?

Thanks
Surbhi