Hi,

In our Cassandra cluster, because of big rows in input data/data model with TTL
of several months, we ended up using almost 80% of storage (5TB per node), but
having less than 20% of CPU usage which almost all of it would be writing rows
to memtables and compacting sstables, so a lot of CPU capacity wasted.

I wonder if there is anything we can do to solve this problem using Cassandra
or should migrate from Cassandra to something that separates storage and
processing (currently i'm not aware of anything as satble as cassandra)?

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/