Hello Erick,

It looks like the 3.0+ driver is not compatible with the Cassandra 4.0 as
per: https://docs.datastax.com/en/driver-matrix/doc/java-drivers.html

The documents say it's partially compatible, what does this mean? What will
be broken if I continue to use 3.0+ driver with Cassandra 4.0? I did a
quick test with my application using 3.2 driver with Cassandra 4.0.3 and it
works fine.