Hello!

The 2022 Cassandra World Party is less than 2 weeks away, and we hope
you're planning to join us!

In case you missed it, the schedule and moderators have been announced
<https://cassandra.apache.org/_/blog/Talks-and-Sponsors-Announced-for-Cassandra-World-Party-2022.html>
and posted to the CWP events website: https://www.cassandraworldparty.org/.

*Please be sure to register for the event if you haven't already - this
will ensure you receive live stream login details and important
event-related alerts.* Direct link to reg form is here
<https://5iwm1iun629.typeform.com/to/R9eTh906?typeform-source=www.cassandraworldparty.org>
.

We also want to give a big THANK YOU to CWP sponsors AxonOps and Home
Depot; they will be hosting local watch parties in London and Atlanta,
respectively.

Last, we'd love your help spreading the word to your networks. I'm
including some short and long form posts below my signature for easy
sharing on social media.

If you'd like to become a sponsor, host a local watch party or have any
other questions, please send us an email or connect on Slack.

Many thanks for your support,
Whitney + Constantia Events Team

*DRAFT SOCIAL POSTS *
- The #ApacheCassandra World Party is 2 weeks away! (July 20) Join users,
developers and community members for 5 minute lightning-style talks. Event
is virtual with in-person meetup options. FREE for all.
https://www.cassandraworldparty.org/

- 2 weeks until #ApacheCassandra World Party! Check out speaker lineup and
register: https://www.cassandraworldparty.org/

- Thank you to #ApacheCassandra World Party sponsors @AxonOpsSoftware and
@HomeDepotCareer! Join us on 7/20 for fun and fast lighting talks. Virtual
+ in person event: https://www.cassandraworldparty.org/

- Schedule for #ApacheCassandra World Party has been released! Join us on
July 20 for fun and FAST lightning talks covering all things Apache
Cassandra. Event will be held 3x in one day, no cost and virtual +
in-person attendance options. https://www.cassandraworldparty.org/

# # #