Hi All

In one of our cluster, read request with consistency "LOCAL_QUORUM" is
going across DC. When we run query setting CONSISTECY to LOCAL_QUORUM in
cqlsh, with tracing on, we see READ and digest request sent across to nodes
on  other DC. I have checked gossipinfo, peers table, nodetool status. No
big gc pauses. Repairs are running fine.  In logs we see a lot of messages
informing us about slow queries running above 500 ms. Cluster is on
Cassandra version 3.11.2 and this particular cluster has reported this
issue. Any hint where I should see to further debug the issue would be of
great help.

Regards
Manish