Hello Cassandra community,
I see the following metrics in JMX
Metric Name

    org.apache.cassandra.metrics.Table.<MetricName>.<Keyspace>.<Table>

MinPartitionSize
Gauge<Long>
Size of the smallest compacted partition (in bytes).
MaxPartitionSize
Gauge<Long>
Size of the largest compacted partition (in bytes).
MeanPartitionSize
Gauge<Long>
Size of the average compacted partition (in bytes).

And

EstimatedPartitionSizeHistogram
Gauge<long[]>
Histogram of estimated partition size (in bytes).

Could you, please, help me clarify the difference of those 2 metrics.

We suspect that the increasing partition size by the application data model has
an impact on Read latency.
What would be the appropriate metric to monitor from
<Min|Max|Mean>PartitionSize and EstimatedPartitionSizeHistogram.

BR
Michail Kotisouros