Hi all.

Once again, I’m looking into migrating to Cayenne from EOF :). One question
though: Our code depends heavily on raw row fetching (data rows) that traverses
relationships. I haven’t looked much at the Cayenne code, but do you believe
adding support for this to Cayenne would be a huge undertaking? Or does Cayenne
perhaps provide an alternative method to achieve the same results?

Cheers,
- hugi

PS: My apologies for the previous post, which my brain for some reason decided
to post as an answer to an older thread. I’m still on my first cup of coffee,
and it’s a really Monday-ish Friday up here.

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>
// s. 895-6688