Hello all,

We have a developer here that recently asked for my help and told him I'd
reach out. He is getting a validation failure error on a runtime
relationship (specifically runtimeRelationship725). As these are created
during runtime, he is setting a break point in the code at the commit to
try and figure out what object this runtime relationship is attached to. My
question is, is there an easy way to pinpoint what object this relationship
is attached to, or what relationship it is reversing so he can troubleshoot
the validation error?

Thanks,

-Frank

--