Thanks John. Interestingly, I did some testing and peer contexts aren’t
committed until the batch iterator JDBC ResultSet is closed at the end of
iteration either. This is fine but for a long running task, I thought that
there was a problem (but there wasn’t). I think the only workarounds are a) to
not care [which I think is probably fine or b) do other processing in another
connection.

Mark