On 11/11/16 9:07am, Hugi Thordarson wrote:
> Do you think it’s okay for us to upgrade? Any HSQLDB expert care to comment?

Not an expert in HSQLDB (I tend to use Derby as my lightweight embedded db of
choice). But I reckon few people are using HSQLDB for any production purposes,
so it is really just a simple test environment and you should upgrade it
without problem. At any rate, we may as well be testing against the latest
version that has been out for many years.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis