Yeah, all of our migration scripts are hand-coded SQL that we let Flyway
then manage.  We don't have the option of having the application run the
migration scripts.  We have to get one of our DBAs to do it using an admin
account so they can create/drop/etc anything required, so we have set them
up to be able to run Flyway migrations for us.