Hello,

I have a bit of confusion around how Cayenne contex works inside web
application.
I dont really need to have session scoped context- however, there is a specific
need to have isolated scopes .

1) What is the best way to manage Cayenne context inside a web application ? Is
creating a new context for every http request a good practice ? any known
performance degradation ?
2) Is CayenneFilter good enough for this purpose ?
3) My application requires isolated scopes and I do create multiple child
context ( but only 1 level ). What happens to the child context  . What time do
they get removed from memory ?or do I need to force release these somehow ?