This is great news!  Hmmm.  I can't seem to find it on Maven central yet.

On 2020-07-24 1:52 a.m., Andrus Adamchik wrote:
Very excited to announce the final / GA release of Apache Cayenne 4.1! It is
available on Maven central and as a download on cayenne.apache.org.

For the 4.0 users this is an exciting upgrade, offering an immediate and
tangible performance boost (field-based data objects) and a new easy automated
ORM workflow (modeler-based DB import). See this short video [1] for details.
And here is a website announcement [2].

It's been "only" 2 years since 4.0 went final. Our GA cycles are shortening,
and will hopefully shorten even further with 4.2.

Thanks to everyone who made it happen - developers, users, testers. We have an
amazing community that sustained this project over the years! Looking forward
to the new things that are happening in 4.2, and the plans beyond that.

Andrus

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3l7bAJgKg
[2] https://cayenne.apache.org/2020/07/cayenne-41-final-released/
[3] Bug fixes since 4.1.RC2:

CAY-2642 EhCache memory leak due to misconfiguration
CAY-2643 ObjectSelect.prefetch(name, semantics) method creates a phantom node
CAY-2646 Wrong target path selection logic in cgen config
CAY-2647 Modeler: project upgrade from 4.0.B2 to 4.1.RC2 failure
CAY-2653 No methods for queries with qualifier parameters generated
CAY-2654 Exception in dbimport when relationships should be imported, but no
explicit configuration exists