The "power of DFLib" should help with this too :) Its main focus is
manipulating data in DataFrame columns after all, so you can adapt the data you
got from FB into something that can be saved to PG. E.g. [1]:

  data = data.convertColumn("col_name", (Clob c) -> convertClob(c));

  // implement this function
  String convertClob(Clob c) { ... }

Andrus

[1] https://nhl.github.io/dflib-docs/#changing-column-type