Mark Fortner schrieb:
I was wondering if anyone knows of a set of Swing components that could be
used with Commons Configuration?  I have an application that has accumulated
configuration information in XML files and properties files.  I'd like to
access this information from a single user interface and also a single
programmatic interface.  Commons Configuration seems idea for the latter use
case, but I can't seem to find any components that would allow the user to
interact with configuration settings.  Specifically components like a
preferences Tree, and editable forms found in the Eclipse Preferences API.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I have written a Swing table model based on a hierarchical configuration [1]. Is this the sort of stuff you are looking for?

Oliver

[1] http://jguiraffe.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jguiraffe/trunk/src/main/java/net/sf/jguiraffe/gui/platform/swing/builder/components/SwingConfigurationTreeModel.java?view=markup

Regards,

Mark Fortner