Hi Folks,

I am using Apache Commons Codec, to convert the encrypted bytes into a
HexString to pass through the URL. So when i am using it in local machine
which is working fine. when the same into Dev(Linux websphere) it's not
working and it's throwing the following exception.

*java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Hex.encodeHexString([B)Ljava/lang/String;*

Here is the code i am using for it.

*public static String encryptString(SecretKey key, String input) throws
NoSuchAlgorithmException, NoSuchPaddingException, InvalidKeyException {
        logger.error(" Input String to Encrypt: " + input );
        Cipher cipher = Cipher.getInstance("DESede");
        cipher.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE, key);
        //byte[] inputBytes = input.getBytes();
        String encryptedString ="";
        byte[] inputBytes;

        try {
            logger.error(" Inside Try block of Encrypted String Method");
            inputBytes = input.getBytes("UTF-8");
            byte[] encryptedBytes= cipher.doFinal(inputBytes);
            logger.error(" got encrypted bytes");

            encryptedString= Hex.encodeHexString(encryptedBytes);
            logger.error(" Encrypted String : " +encryptedString);
            }
        catch (UnsupportedEncodingException e) {
    // TODO Auto-generated catch block
            logger.error("Inside Unsupported Catch Block " + e.getMessage()
+ " : "+  e );
            e.printStackTrace();

        }
        catch (Throwable e) {
            // TODO Auto-generated catch block
            logger.error("Inside Exception Catch Block " + e.getMessage() +
" : " +e );
            e.printStackTrace();
                }
        return encryptedString;*

Could you please help me guys, I am just wondering why this is throwing in
Dev. It's throwing the exceptions at the below line.

  *encryptedString= Hex.encodeHexString(encryptedBytes);
*
and catching at here

*catch (Throwable e) {
            // TODO Auto-generated catch block
            logger.error("Inside Exception Catch Block " + e.getMessage() +
            e.printStackTrace();
                }

*any idea what's going on here?* *I would appreciate for your help.*

*Thanks,*

*