The current version is 1.2 (released in 2007).

1.3-SNAPSHOT is then the subsequent version in development, but it
looks as though it was quickly renamed to 2.0.

2.0 currently has 6 of 9 issues resolved, the most recent being
reported and applied in Sept 2009, and 2 of the open issues were
opened a month ago.

So I wouldn't call it dead - there just hasn't been much to do. Your
email does raise the question of whether 2.0 should be released or
not. I've cc'd Oliver who has been doing most of the work.

Hen