Hi, Siegfried,

I have not had a chance to have a look at this before. But it tried it now and it failed, maybe there is something obvious that I am doing wrong here.

String commandString = "pfexec zfs send rpool/d...@f20101031 | gzip > F20101031.gz";
                Executor exec = new DefaultExecutor();
                exec.setStreamHandler(new PumpStreamHandler());
                CommandLine cl = new CommandLine(commandString);
                exec.execute(cl);

Error:
java.lang.Exception:
        at com.katujo.badger.nodes.ExecNode.run(Unknown Source)
at com.katujo.badger.util.EnterExitNodeExecutor.runNoneSyncRoot(Unknown Source)
        at com.katujo.badger.util.EnterExitNodeExecutor.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "pfexec zfs send rpool/d...@f20101031 | gzip > F20101031.gz": error=2, No such file or directory
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:459)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:593)
at org.apache.commons.exec.launcher.Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Java13CommandLauncher.java:58) at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.launch(DefaultExecutor.java:246) at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.executeInternal(DefaultExecutor.java:302) at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.execute(DefaultExecutor.java:149) at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.execute(DefaultExecutor.java:136)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
        at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
        at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:53)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:65)
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:452)
        ... 12 more

I did try to run the exact same thing on the command line and it works, do I need to wrap this in a script file or?

Regards
Johan