Am 19.02.2011 15:34, schrieb Moein Enayati:
Any thing goes ok
when I download and use new version of configuration library (
commons.configuration-1.6)

Moein

This is strange. In order to use XPathExpressionEngine, you need Commons JXPath as dependency on your class path as document in [1]. This is independent on the version of Commons Configuration.

Oliver

[1] http://commons.apache.org/configuration/dependencies.html