Hi all guys,
during the last months we've been working on a new Digester version
that's still under development/finalization, anyway we would be very
glad on collect feedbacks from users as much as it is possible.
The new SNAPSHOT site has been published[1] and we would like to
emphasize the new feature, the RulesBinder[2] that allows express
Rules configurations via fluent APIs.
The SNAPSHOT artifact is also available, add the Apache SNAPSHOT
repository in your pom[3] and update the dependency as shown below.
Any feedback/suggestion/request/contribution will be much more than
appreciated, many thanks in advance!!!
All the best,
Simo

[1] http://commons.apache.org/digester/
[2] http://commons.apache.org/digester/guide/binder.html
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots

{{{
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-digester3</artifactId>
  <version>3.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>
}}}

http://www.99soft.org/