For us to deliver SMB support out of the sandbox and into the main code
base, you or someone else need to provide a patch that tests the provider
as part of the Maven build.

This means following the examples set by other providers (like HTTP, FTP,
and so on) to embed a server so that the tests can run in the build.

Gary