Hi Rinke,

Welcome! And that's great to hear about your project!
The roadmap is described here:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-scxml/roadmap.htmlI would recommend
you to use 2.0-M1 instead because the milestones (M0 and M1) were actually done
based on the J6 branch and included proper cleanups and basic alignments to the
latest specification.

Kind regards,

Woonsan

[1]