Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to display the output of
MimeMessageParser's getHtmlContent() into a dojo html widget.
Obviously the cid: links are not understood by any parser.
In my previous implementation (using javax.mail) I simply replaced all
the cid: links with url's pointing back to a web service which served
those attachtments.

But with commons-email, I cannot find a way to figure out which cid:
corresponds to which attachment (parser.getAttachmentList();) since
the DataSource only shows the attachment name.

Could anyone point me at a way to figure out which cid maps to which attachment?

Please note I am loading emails from file, not constructing them
myself, so HtmlEmail is of no use, unless there is some why perhaps to
create an HtmlEmail from a saved email - but even then, the inlineEmbeds field
is proptected, so I cannot access it.

many thanks