On 29-08-14 12:39, Johannes Wienke wrote:
Hi,

we are currently evaluating commons scxml in the trunk version for our
purposes. On thing that confused us is the fact that transitions from a
state can already occur while that state's onentry executable content is
still processing. Hence, we end up with more parallelism than expected.

Is this the intended behavior?

 From the SCXML specification I actually cannot find anything that either
allows or prevents this interpretation. So I am also curious how this
behavior is justified wrt. to specs.

Kind regards,
Johannes

Hi Johannes,

Great to see you looking into commons scxml!
I've been away for a while on holiday so sorry for the late feedback on this and the other issues you reported. I haven't had time yet to dive into these but will look into them shortly.

Regards, Ate