Konrad-

start here
http://shiro.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

a few caveats ...before you send something out:
1)eliminate any proprietary info
2)be every so careful what you say as many people other than apache folk
subscribe to this list
3)if you *think* you found a bug (anything which does not conform to published
spec) file the bug here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

M-