Hello, Jörg!

Ah, thank you very much for the explanation. I now understand how a process works under Cygwin (to be honest, I was suspecting it was just a compatibility layer on top of a Windows runtime).

Now I'm almost a 100% sure the problem relies solely on my end. :) But now I know how to solve it. :)

Cheers!

Paulo