TITLE: SQLException: Error preloading the connection pool after upgrade to
commons-dbcp2
ENVIRONTMENT:

  *   Windows XP
  *   Junit 4.11
  *   Java 1.7
  *   Spring 4.0
  *   maven-compiler-plugin 3.2
  *   maven.surefire.plugin 2.17
  *   maven-cobertura-plugin 2.6
  *   Jenkins 1.549
RELATED ISSUE: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-431?filter=-2

Hi all,
We have a continuous integration environment (Jenkins) to launch our JUnits
tests.
We had the version 1.4 of commons-dbcp to create the connection pools with
Spring. The configuration was the following:

<bean id="dataSourceTemplate" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
                  <property
                  <property
                  <property
                  <property
                  <property
</bean>

We use JUnit 4.11 and maven cobertura plugin 1.6. to launch the tests.
This configuration was working CORRECTLY.
After upgrade to commons-dbcp2, version 2.0.1. Some unit tests are reporting
errors with the following message:
java.sql.SQLException: Error preloading the connection pool.
We launch one unit test each time, one by one. We create and destroy the
connection pool every time.
What can we do to solve this problem??

Thank you very much.

Sergio Cuenca Guirado
R&D Department
Logister, S.A. - GRIFOLS
Polígon Llevant
C/Palou, 6
08150 Parets del Vallès
Tel: + 34 93 571 02 78
Fax: + 34 93 571 02 94

P  Do you need to print this message? Let's protect the environment.

La información contenida en el presente e-mail es confidencial y está reservada
para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe estrictamente la
distribución, copia o utilización de esta información sin el previo permiso de
su destinatario. Si usted no fuera el destinatario, por favor notifíquelo
inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el presente mensaje de su sistema
informático.

Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for the
use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of
this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender
immediately by reply and then delete this message from your computer system.