Hi,
In our application, we upgraded the BeanUtils jar from 1.6 version to
1.9.2.After upgrading the jar, we are facing issues while setting the bean
properties for two dimensional or multi dimensional arrays.The same code is
used to work fine with 1.6 BeanUtils version.
The error is shown below:java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtilsBean.setProperty(BeanUtilsBean.java:925)
     at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtilsBean.populate(BeanUtilsBean.java:821)  at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.populate(BeanUtils.java:431)  at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:1252) at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcessor.java:821)
 Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
Please let me know if is there any solution for the issue.
Note: We are using BeanUtils with JDK 1.8.0_45.
Thanks,Ramesh