Please do not cross post a message and it is better to direct your
comments to the list in general. See more tips here:

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Prathib Kumar <> wrote:
> Hi Woonsan,
> As you have suggested I have picked the M1 release from
> but it looks like on the M1 release, setParentSCXMLExecutor() API is missing
> in the interface where as I could see it in the latest git repo.

I didn't suggest that. I just gave an example on how my organization
does in my reply to your personal e-mail question, trying to give you
a hint (e.g, you can deploy a tag or revision onto the repository of
your own).

> Do we have any tag'ed version which contains the latest version of this
> interface ?

No tag, no release yet.

> This API is very significant for us as the invoker would need to be aware of
> the executor to trigger the events on successful execution of the job.
> Regards
> Prathib Kumar.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: