You can provide a diff file and attach it to a JIRA as a feature request.
Or, you can create a PR on GitHub. Unless you see mocks in the test
sources, we do not have them ;-) I do not recall seeing such mocks. Feel
free to come up with a design that is best for the community to understand
and maintain.

Gary