Hi Bernd,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried commons-vfs-2.1.jar with following code to get files inside
folder in windows OS.

StaticUserAuthenticator auth = new StaticUserAuthenticator("domainname",
"username", "password");
FileSystemOptions opts = new FileSystemOptions();
DefaultFileSystemConfigBuilder.getInstance().setUserAuthenticator(opts,
auth);
FileObject fo =
VFS.getManager().resolveFile("\\\\servername\\directory\\foldername", opts);
FileObject[] fos=fo.getChildren();

In that works correctly when i mount the \\\\servername\\directory\\folder
into my fileexplorer.

Since am using this command "net use /d *" to delete default credentials
stored in windows while accessing unc path.Because my UNC path process one
time validation for credentials.Once validation success for one time then
next time it not prompts for credentials it directly enters into folder.

Once i executed that net use command successfully then run my api using vfs
jar it could not get children of that shared folder present in UNC Path.

am googling but not find better solution.

Could you give any suggestion for solve that issue?

Best,
Mahendran