Hi Carl,

WRT DataSource, this is a JDBC interface, which does not seem appropriate
for a file system. Or do you mean javax.activation.DataSource. Apache
Commons VFS was started a long time ago and not adapted to newer JREs in
this area (obviously.)

Gary

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Carl Eric Codere <cecod...@yahoo.ca.invalid