I just updated in svn trunk the dependency Apache Commons BeanUtils from
1.9.2 to 1.9.3.

My hope is to see the community:

- Release Apache Commons Release Maven Pplugin 1.1 (this one is DONE :-)
- Release Apache Commons Parent 45 (referencing  Apache Commons Release
plugin 1.1)
- Release other Apache Commons components like Validator.

Gary