Dear,

Firstly thanks for your amazing libraries.

Currently I am working to port some R code to Java, and I encounter some difficulties.

What is the equivalent of:

- the R class "lm" ?

*description*: https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/stats/versions/3.5.1/topics/lm

- of intercept: Z ~ y-1 or z ~ 1

*R examples:*
Y ~ A          |  Y = βo + β1A     | Straight-line with an implicit y-intercept Y ~ -1 + A    | Y = β1A| Straight-line with no y-intercept; that is, a fit forced through (0,0) Y ~ A + I(A^2)| Y = βo+ β1A + β2A2| Polynomial model; note that the identity function I( ) allows terms in the model to include normal mathematical symbols.

Thanks for your help
--

Jonathan MERCIER
Centre National de Recherche en Génomique Humaine (CNRGH)

Researcher computational biology

PhD, Jonathan MERCIER

Bioinformatics (LBI)

2, rue Gaston Crémieux