Hello.

Short answer: The "geometry" package of "Commons Math" will
be deprecated, as we currently work on a new component:
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-geometry.git

There is no official release yet, but you should definitely test it.

Best regards,
Gilles

P.S. We seek help in order to release this component ASAP... ;-)