Hi,

I would try the current version 2.7.0 to see if the problem exists there as
well. If it does, then the best thing to do might be to reproduce the issue
in a way where anyone can also reproduce it, by for example, creating a
self-contained failing unit test in a PR on GitHub with an in-memory
database like H2. You should also make sure you are using the current
version of the MS-SQL JDBC driver. This might be a lot of work but your
description is really not enough to go on.

Gary