Just wanted to let the developers know that this project saved the day for
an important Christmas present for my wife.

She has wanted access to about 30k photos I have in an old Photoshop
Elements catalog (with lots of keywords etc added), but didn't want to use
that app.

This library enabled me to preserve all the data by updating the photos,
adding (approximate) GPS info where missing and making them searchable in
Google Photos by appending keywords to the captions.

She now has all of them in her Google Photos and on a portable drive, with
no PSE required, and is very happy.

So... thanks for all the hard work everyone, and Happy New Decade to you
all.

// Bryan