Sorry, for a an offtopic. Our team has been working on a mathematics library
for Kotlin for some time. We've taken some ideas from commons-numbers:
specifically separating algebra operations from actual implementation and
raised it to a new level using Kotlin unique features. I am not sure it is
possible to do it in a same way in java, but I wonder if some of solutions
could be back-ported to Java. The repository is here:
https://github.com/mipt-npm/kmath/tree/dev. And here is an article with some
design considerations:
https://proandroiddev.com/an-introduction-context-oriented-programming-in-kotlin-2e79d316b0a2.

We plan to add some wrappings on top of commons-numbers the same way we did for
commons-rng in future.

With best regards, Alexander Nozik.