Hi,

I am switching to commons-configuration2 and trying to use typed getList
method. I have noticed that javadoc doesn't correspond to the actual
implementation.

ImmutableConfiguration.java:

/**
 * Gets a list of typed objects associated with the given configuration key
 * returning an empty list if the key doesn't map to an existing object.
 * ...
 */
<T> List<T> getList(Class<T> cls, String key);

But implementation uses null as a default value. AbstractConfiguration.java:

public <T> List<T> getList(final Class<T> cls, final String key)
{
    return getList(cls, key, null);
}

Should it use new ArrayList<>() instead of null? Similar to untyped getList
method?

- Roman