Hi,

I went through the list further, it looks like on Mar 2020, Gary was trying to look into this release again[1]. It's quite understandable that activities were all sloooowed down in the past 2 years.

But the library's released version is not stable.
And by looking into the code, even without custom ColumnHandler, the ConcurrentModificationException is still there because the existing ColumnHandlers are loaded via ServiceLoader.

So any effort to bring this library back to a stable state is highly appreciated.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/yojc0bob6lhwc0rbywhjkbmc0x9p7q9h

Eric Liu