Hi everybody !

I have an xyz grid of points.
I want to interpolate and compute derivations along x, along y, and along xy.

If I understood correctly, I can’t use PiecewiseBicubicSplineInterpolator (this
was my first attempt), since it interpolates into
PiecewiseBicubicSplineInterpolatingFunction which doesn’t implements
MultivariateDifferentiableFunction .

I need a function able to return DerivativeStructure, am I right ?

Then I double checked and found a deprecated BicubicSplineInterpolator.
That interpolator lets me directly compute derivatives I need.

Am I missing something ?
How can I do what I need without using deprecated BicubicSplineInterpolator.

Thank you in advance
Alessandro Moscatelli