On 6/13/23 20:30, rainbows appintment wrote:
I encountered a problem when using this. After the SMTP server turned off
support for tls1.0 and tls1.1, it now only supports tls1.2 and higher versions,
and mail cannot be sent. I would like to ask can this be specified as ssl
version tls1.2?and I tried using Javamail to successfully specify it

What Java version are you running your program in? The very first Java release that can do TLS 1.2 is Java 7u95.

Your question is missing a lot of vital information ... the version of commons-mail you're using, the version of Java you're using, and exactly how you are building the connection that is failing.

I have a program that uses jakarta-mail, which is very similar to javamail. It is running in Java 11. It is able to connect to my mail server without any problems ... a mail server that requires TLSv1.2 or TLSv1.3. I have not specified any TLS parameters in my program at all.

Thanks,
Shawn