Hi guys,
I was using apache commons exec to run a child process(worker) from a
parent process(agent). agent takes care of monitoring(start,stop,restore)
worker..and it works great.
Now my use case is to connect to already running worker...and not start a
new one, when the agent is restarted.
Im creating a class ExistingProcess.java which extends Process, and in
waitFor() it's waiting until it keeps finding a cmd process running with by
its ID, which normally works but for connecting to an already running
worker...it's throwing Exception.
Ideas on what I may be missing? or alternative ways to achieve the same.
Thanks,