thanks. i see this is filed under legacy namespace with the comment
Implementations
of common discrete and continuous distributions. [Mostly moved to the
"Commons Statistics" project (cf. JIRA: MATH-1443).]
i then checked
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-statistics/commons-statistics-distribution/apidocs/allclasses-noframe.html
but could not see this class there. should i still use commons-math? and
the 4.0-beta1 does not seem to be in maven repository. could i get link to
mvn coordinates if its published on maven?