Hello Raffael,

We have a release 2.0.0 in the works to support Jakarta for which a
release candidate for milestone release 1 should be available "soon".
In the meantime, the best I can offer is to point you to our snapshot
build for version 2.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ using
the artifact IDs:

commons-email2-bom