On 27 Oct 2009, at 15:10, jens.riemschnei...@icw.de wrote:

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I googled for the release notes and ended up
at:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310780&styleName=Html&version=12313694
Guess that is just an automatic page generated from the Jira. Anyway, are there any plans to include this in the near future? I'm asking because we
can work around this, but it would simplify our implementation if this
feature is available.

I'd love to see it added too, but I don't know anyone who is currently
taking this on. The patch shouldn't be too hard and would be perfect
for a newcomer who is eager to dive into the CouchDB codebase.

I'd be happy to do some guiding.

Cheers
Jan
--

Thanks,
Jens

Jan Lehnardt <j...@apache.org>
27.10.2009 14:52
Please respond to
user@couchdb.apache.org

user@couchdb.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: COUCHDB-161 Range Request support for attachments

Hi,

Range requests for attachments are not in 0.10. The release
notes don't include that information. I think the confusion stems
from that in JIRA, the issue is tagged 0.10. Note though that
the issue is still open.

Cheers
Jan